Thursday, January 08, 2004

Blogspot pop-ups?

I'm pretty annoyed at blogger/blogspot, as they seem to have decided to put pop-up ads on my blog. The first time a user visits the blog each day, he seems to get a pop up ad. Of course I know how to block pop ups on my own browsers, but I don't want anyone who reads my blog to be subjected to this.

The ads began shortly after I added the tag commenting feature, so I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what part of the tag system was triggering the ads. I have concluded the tag system is not at fault, and the popups are coming out of blogger/blogspot.

I might move the blog if this situation persists. Any suggestions about where to put it, please email or post a comment.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?