Sunday, August 17, 2003

Had a scare when the SE/30 I sold arrived DOA with the chimes of death! Luckily the buyer had a torx tool and was able to open it up and re-seat the memory SIMM that had come loose. I may have a buyer for another SE/30, and I might score a Color Classic locally!

I've really been procrastinating on my LaserWriter Plus project. I have 4 units plus a pick-up roller assembly, and was hoping to make one good one as a backup printer. I put the broken Select 360 in storage and got out a LaserWriter IIf which will become my main printer.

I know at least 1 person has read this blog -- well, I had to point them to it. They needed help with an Apple Multiscan 15 monitor, both color and focus problems.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?