Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Today I delivered 12 PowerMac 6100/66 systems from RD&S in Orlando to a private school where they will become half of a computer lab. The RD&S group (http://www.flmug.org/rds/) is partly responsible for my hobby of fixing up old Macs. It's been my opinion that the group collects too much and does not donate enough, but they have let me organize this school donation so that makes me happy.

To finish the Mac lab I need to prepare 11 more, preferably the same model (6100/66 with 15" multiscan monitor). I thought the monitors would be the hardest part, but now it seems we are just about out of the adapter to plug a monitor into a 6100. I'll be looking for more of those, and also any 6100AV models which don't need the dongle next time I visit the shop.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?