Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Since my last post, I set up and delivered 5 more 6100/66 systems to the school and repaired another 15" multiscan. I'm using the 15" now, since my old AppleVision 1710 gave out. It gave me some warning, making odd zapping sounds and screen glitches for a few days. Then there was a fairly loud snap and it was gone. This 15" occasionally has some kind of brief screen glitch which I have not seen in this model before.

I think I've sold an ethernet card for an SE. I keep the cards I find in case anyone wants them, which doesn't happen very often. I've also had requests for an SE/30 ethernet card and a SE/30 itself this month; we will see if those sales go through. I've sold 4 or 5 SE/30's in the past few years and have over 20 of them left, but most have logic board problems. Maybe someday I will get the capacitors replaced which seems to cause most of the logic board problems, such as no sound.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?