Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Apple 15" Multiscan Focus, LaserWriters

The private school project is now complete. It consisted of 12 7100's with 17" monitors and ink jet printers, plus 24 6100's with smaller multiscan monitors sharing a LaserWriter. There were 3 Apple 15" multiscans with bad focus. To deal with these, I drilled a hole in the case so the focus adjustment could be made without removing the back. The hole needs to be drilled 4 1/4 inches to the right of the top right corner of the rectangle that encloses the power cord.

I did sell the SE ethernet card mentioned earlier. The mailing label was the last thing my LaserWriter Select 360 printed properly. Now I just get a grid of squares on the right side of every page. I reconnected my old LaserWriter Plus which I have to single-feed, but I really want to try to get the 360 going again since it is such a nice printer when working. And to make the Plus useful as a backup, I really need to replace the pickup rollers which have turned to goo. I've got 2 more sets but don't know how to disassemble/reassemble.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?